Code failure
Posted on February 10th, 2010
The early afternoon was spent getting mom set up with Firefox. That was rather fun; what with showing off the many many add-ons and themes available.

I spent the rest of the day porting a benchmarking program from Pascal to C. This took all day because of strange errors that were impossible to find and fix. Even when I did manage to get the program to work under Linux, it failed to run at all on the GP2X. There's no hint as to what is wrong, it just dies.

This situation really screws over everything I've been trying to get working since the 5th, and is frustrating me to tears. This should work, but for some arcane reason it won't.

The link of the day is an old, but popular, stress relieving online game.
MENU




- NAVIGATION -
Most recent posts
Previous Post
Next Post

- ARCHIVES -

2018
2017
2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
2010
2009
2008
2007

- FOLLOW -

RSS
LJ Feed

Contact

List of UGuardian's Websites