Comics with code
Posted on February 6th, 2010
Today the main focus was getting some work done on the next batch of comics. After finishing the first comic (which took most of the day), I stopped to work on translating the Life program to C.

So far, I have it working but it's rather buggy. Ironing out the bugs is harder in C as stupid errors are much easier to make and harder to spot.

During the afternoon I finished watching Thundercats and moved on to Voltron. It's more reliant on stock footage than I remembered, and seems to be much lower quality as well.

Lastly, the link of the day is a short video of Thundercats bloopers.
MENU




- NAVIGATION -
Most recent posts
Previous Post
Next Post

- ARCHIVES -

2018
2017
2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
2010
2009
2008
2007

- FOLLOW -

RSS
LJ Feed

Contact

List of UGuardian's Websites