My code is EEEEEVIL!
Posted on September 16th, 2008
I managed to get Din's refactored code more or less completed today. There are a few bugs that need fixing, per usual. Also per usual is something that's becoming a running gag with Din. Every time I code a new version I screw up the variable handling code. By now I at least know what to look at first when things go weird.

I discovered this afternoon that Din is a very evil project. The folder containing the project's files ( executables, trailings, source code and test scripts) is 666 KB in size. I could not have pulled that off if I'd tried.

There was quite a ruckus in the hall late this evening. I dunno if people were moving in or out, but someone was moving.

In other gossip, we think that the family below us has split up and the gal has found a new guy. Evidence to this is her new van, the fact that a group of people other than her and the maintenance guy were using it, loud music played during the day for a few days and neither the maintenance guy nor his car nor his cement pig statue nor the tiki statues nor his bird feeders have been seen lately. Note that this is Father #3 for the toddler. That is, Father #3 counting from January 2008.

Link of the day: Minesweeper: The Movie.
MENU




- NAVIGATION -
Most recent posts
Previous Post
Next Post

- ARCHIVES -

2018
2017
2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
2010
2009
2008
2007

- FOLLOW -

RSS
LJ Feed

Contact

List of UGuardian's Websites