Tweaking things
Posted on April 13th, 2012
Today's goal was to create a number of placeholder pages for DBHL. The ideas was to just jot down some basic ideas and move on, as well as copy some of the old stuff to the new template without editing it. All of these rubbish pages have a mark on them to distinguish them from finished pages. The theory is, these will work as starting points for the new content by providing skeletons to work from. I also edited the template system so that there's now an option to switch a page to a printer friendly design and a link back to the category page.

During the evening I made a quick post to Emo to get the story going along further. I'm not sure I'm holding on to the whiny, mock-dark tone at this point, but we shall see.

All of the other developments today were in Neopets. I have my habitarium running smoothly again, and did a number of other things there throughout the day.

Last night while laying in bed a few things came to mind. Two of them where the additional tweaks to the template for DBHL; the printer friendly link and the link back to the category. Both really should be present. The other thing that came to mind was that some things in Background Service won't work at all with the design I had in mind. I completely overlooked some things in the design process, so it's back to the drawing board (so to speak) for now. I'll have a clearer idea of what to do there by next week I think.

The link for today is a vision of what My Little Pony might have looked like if it was done using traditional animation instead of flash.
MENU




- NAVIGATION -
Most recent posts
Previous Post
Next Post

- ARCHIVES -

2018
2017
2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
2010
2009
2008
2007

- FOLLOW -

RSS
LJ Feed

Contact

List of UGuardian's Websites