Posted on April 4th, 2010
|I did a lot today: the comics are done and uploaded, the abstraction layer got further along and I did laundry.
That's right: I did the laundry. The four horsemen should be around the corner.
While uploading the comics I discovered that this week's comics ended up getting placed in the wrong directory. That would've been a problem come tomorrow!
I decided to remove most of the code I'd done for the abstraction layer. I kept only the one class I've tested, and started work on the widget class again. This time I'm taking a minimalist approach, and it's a good thing I did: it didn't work the first time. In the original batch of code, the widget class was largely fleshed out, so the error would've been impossible to trace.
For today's link I give you the Washington Post's Fourth Annual peep show.